Registration opens on 2 Feb (Sun), 10am for this FREE guided walk at St John's Island on 1 Mar (Sun).
From the NParks website
- Each registration is for a maximum of two participants.
- More details will be sent to the participants after confirmation of the slot.
- Slots are given based on first-come, first-served basis. Due to overwhelming response, the slots are typically filled within the minute of opening registration
- This land-based trail covers a distance of 1.6km.
- All participants have to take their own transport to and from the island. The meeting point will be on St John's Island. You may purchase your own ferry ticket (round trip) at Marina South Pier and take the 9am public ferry to St John’s Island.