Dec 2017 venues and dates and registration links
- Coney Island, Beach A on 02 Dec 2017 (Sat) 3:00pm – 6:00pm: https://marinedebrissampling02dec2017.eventbrite.sg
- Lim Chu Kang beach and mangrove on 17 Dec 2017 (Sun) 2:00pm – 5:30pm: https://marinedebrissampling17dec2017.eventbrite.sg
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal Beach on 23 Dec 2017 (Sat) 8:00am – 11:00am: https://marinedebrissampling23dec2017.eventbrite.sg
- Changi Beach, Carpark 6 on 28 Dec 2017 (Thu) 8:30am – 11:30am: https://marinedebrissampling28dec2017.eventbrite.sg
- East Coast Park Area C on 29 Dec 2017 (Fri) 8:30am – 11:30am: https://marinedebrissampling29dec2017.eventbrite.sg
About the programme
The NUS-NParks Marine Debris Monitoring Programme (2017-2019) is a citizen science programme. It engages volunteers, schools, and organizations to collect data on marine debris found on Singapore’s beaches.
To get updates of future sampling events, please fill up this form
More details on the programme. Or contact Joleen at email@example.com
Thanks to Liz Lim for sharing what happens during the survey.